Picture this – you’ve nailed your branding with beautiful stationary and paper, but nothing to put it in. That’s where our stylish custom envelopes come in.
Go the extra mile for your brand with our custom printed styles that exude professionalism through and through.
After all, little compares to personalised stationary that is unique in feel, colour and finish.
We recommend matching paper textures and overall design look and feel with your business cards, letterheads and marketing collateral.
Complement the entire set with a tailor-made seal sticker, or even a monogrammed wax seal for special event invitations.
We boast a range of printing options that can be ordered in small or large quantities, depending on your requirements and level of customisation:
• Perfectly suitable for low quantities, starting from 1000
• Full colour cost effective printing is available, including full coverage and inner flap printing
• Window and plain-faced envelopes options are available
• Convenient peal and seal adhesives are included with all our styles
• Available in range of sizes and formats
Our most popular paper textures and colours include:
• For extra special presentation, add hot stamp foiled logo; range of foil colours available.
• Fully tailored to size, style and shape
• Choose from hundreds of available papers, varying in thickness (up to 9PT), include beautifully textured coloured paper stocks.
• Printing is fully customised to your exact specification.
• Use our existing dieline formats or get creative with style and design
• Suitable for large quantity, 5000 and above
Fast printing services with Australia's largest range of paper stocks and finishes at never before seen prices. State of the art printing technologies some more text here.
With state of the art printer machines and with over 100 standard stock options, Giant is the leading option for creative agencies and print service based trade operations. Where others outsource special finishes, Giant boasts every possible finish under one roof as standard- from hot foil stamping, embossing through to state of the art laser cutting and vintage letterpress.